Aloha! Welcome to our Natural Cloth Diapering Class. This FREE online cloth diapering class is organized as a series of lessons. Each lesson will be in both written and video format. The videos take a deeper dive into demonstrating how to cloth diaper.
We include cloth diapering tips for beginners as well as intermediate tips for switching to natural fiber diapers, including wool covers. You can find an index listing all the lessons at the bottom of each blog post and in the description box below each video.
Please subscribe to our EC Peesy YouTube channel and turn on notifications, so you will be notified as each new lesson is released!
By the end of this class you will be able to confidently choose a style of natural cloth diapers that will work well for your family. You will know:
- The benefits of using natural cloth diapers
- Which diapering fabrics are natural
- The various styles / types of cloth diapers
- Factors to consider when building your cloth diaper stash
- Accessories that go along with cloth diapers
You will have an understanding of:
- How to wash and dry cotton cloth diapers
- How to wash and lanolize wool diaper covers
- What a Cloth Diaper Delivery Service is and why you might want to choose one
Later lessons will cover:
- How to sew cotton cloth diapers
- Cloth diapering plus elimination communication
- Cloth diaper friendly baby clothes
- Packing a diaper bag with cloth diapers
My Cloth Diapering Journey
I cloth diapered and practiced elimination communication with my two children from newborns to potty independent toddlers. I used cotton cloth diapers with a variety of covers. I ventured more into using wool diaper covers with my second baby.
I created this Natural Cloth Diapering Class to spread awareness that cloth diapering can be easy and enjoyable. Please share any of these blog posts or videos with your friends! Let's #makeclothmainstream and #makeECmainstream!
Thank You to Green Mountain Diapers
A big Thank You to Green Mountain Diapers for providing most of the cloth diapers shown in this class. Green Mountain Diapers is an online cloth diaper store and a wonderful resource for learning about cloth diapering. You can find photos of babies wearing various styles of natural cloth diapers on the Green Mountain Diapers website. There is also a Facebook group Green Mountain Diapers Friends Group.
Thank you also to Loveybums for providing a Loveybums-in-One.
Now let's dive into the lessons:
INDEX: Natural Cloth Diapering Class
- Introduction: Natural Cloth Diapering Class Index
- Lesson 1: Benefits of Natural Cloth Diapers
- Lesson 2: Which Cloth Diapering Fabrics are Natural?
- Lesson 3: Types of Natural Cloth Diapers
- Lesson 4: Tips for Building a Natural Cloth Diaper Stash
- Lesson 5: Accessories for Natural Cloth Diapering
- Lesson 6: How to Wash and Dry Cotton Cloth Diapers
- Lesson 7: How to Wash and Lanolize Wool Diaper Covers
- Lesson 8: Awesome Cloth Diaper Delivery Services
- Lesson 9: How to Sew Your Own DIY Cotton Cloth Diapers
- Lesson 10: Cloth Diapering and Elimination Communication
- Lesson 11: Cloth Diaper Friendly Baby Clothes
- Lesson 12: Packing a Diaper Bag with Cloth Diapers